1 Introduction/ General
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C's”) apply to the usage of games (as defined below)
offered by the website/platform SITE. The terms and conditions apply regardless of the means
individuals use to connect to our platform, whether that being mobile devices, tablets, a desktop computer
- The Website and Games are offered by COMPANY.
- “COMPANY” in these T&C's refers to betseven.com. All www.betseven.com products are
jointly operated by Solidminds LP and Solidminds N.V. (Reg. number 151424) Registration Address:
Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Curacao, a company licensed and regulated by the laws of Curacao with license Nr.
365/JAZ. Payments are processed by Solidminds LP (Registration Nr. 020200), Registration Address: Unit
111250 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London, UK via multiple third parties.
- These T&C's come into force as soon as You click on the “ACCEPT” button. By doing this,
You signify to COMPANY that You have read these T&C's and accept them. By using any of the
Website's services You signify that You agree with these T&C's.
- You must read these T&C's carefully in their entirety before clicking on the “REGISTER”
button. If You do not agree with any provision of these T&C's, You must not use or continue to use
- You fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and as may be
amended by us from time to time.
- COMPANY reserves the right to modify these T&C's and, consequently, to amend this agreement between
You and COMPANY at any time.
- In the event that the T&C's are changed to the detriment of Your rights, COMPANY will give You a
prior notice as early as possible to review and accept the changes. It is Your sole responsibility to review
this Agreement, together with the specific Rules for each Game You choose to participate in, in order to
remain updated with all amendments each time You play.
- Rules and explanations for participating in any of COMPANY’s Games, maintaining your account with
COMPANY and other important information is provided in separate links on the Website and are incorporated
into these T&C's by reference.
- Any mention of COMPANY’s Games in this agreement shall refer to Sportsbook, Casino and any other Games
that may from time to time become available on the Website. Sportsbook reserves the right to add and remove
Games from the Website at its own discretion.
- These T&C's can be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access
by our customers. It is however only the English version that will serve as the legal basis of the binding
agreement between You and COMPANY and in the case of any dispute between the English language version of the
Terms and Conditions and versions in any other language, the English language version shall always prevail.
2 Account Rules
- In order to participate in any of COMPANY’s Games for real money, You must first register to COMPANY,
open an account (“COMPANY Account”). and place money into Your COMPANY Account via any of the
authorized deposit methods that are listed on the deposit section of the Website. COMPANY allows you to log
in or log out to your account at any moment, using your registration credentials and password.
- COMPANY has the right to appoint Payment Solution Providers to act, receive and/or pay funds on its behalf.
- Customers are only allowed to open and use one COMPANY account. Opening and/or using multiple accounts (in
addition to any existing accounts whether the existing account is active, or inactive or closed for any
reason), is not permitted. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has opened and/or
used multiple accounts with us, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to temporarily block
customers account, as well as all multiple accounts and/or to close all these accounts immediately.
Αll winnings, bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained by
creating and/or using those multiple accounts will be void. Funds held in multiple accounts shall be
withheld, up to the amount that covers any illegal withdrawals made by the Customers from those multiple
- If You notice that You have more than one COMPANY Account under different names, You are OBLIGED to notify
- A request to open a COMPANY Account is made by filling out the registration form and submitting it to
COMPANY online. COMPANY reserves the right to refuse to open or close a COMPANY Account at COMPANY’s
sole discretion, having previously fulfilled all its contractual obligations to the customer.
- You must enter all mandatory information requested into Your registration form, in particular, Name/Surname,
Date of Birth, Type of identity document and the relevant document number, Address and contact details,
including a valid e-mail address, Place of residence, relevant payment information, all of which must be
true and correct. It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the information You provide is true,
complete and correct and You hereby declare and warrant to COMPANY that the information provided is true,
complete and correct. You are hereby notified that COMPANY carries out verification procedures, whether on
its own or through third parties and Your COMPANY Account may be blocked or closed if You are found to have
provided false or misleading information.
- As part of the registration process You will have to choose Your username and password for Your login into
the Website. It is Your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that Your login details are kept
securely. You must never disclose Your login details to anyone. COMPANY will not be held responsible for any
abuse or misuse of Your COMPANY Account by third parties due to Your disclosure, whether intentional or
accidental, whether active or passive, of Your login details to any third party.
- COMPANY reserves the right to close down existing accounts without explanation. In this event, or in the
event of an account closure by a customer, the full balance will be paid out unless any fraudulent behaviour
is suspected. COMPANY also reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any customer is
involved in any form of suspected fraudulent behaviour.
- It is your responsibility to protect your Player ID and Password. Any actions carried out by the use of your
login details are at your sole risk and any liability there from shall be strictly yours.
- The customer's account is individual and the customers is entirely responsible for the corresponding
account obligations, as well as entitled to all profits and benefits.
- COMPANY retains the right to terminate events and/or games at any time. In this case, all pending wagers on
the suspended events/games will be refunded to the customer's account.
- An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse its Account,
access and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or
participate in the Services. Should we have reasonable suspicions that any of our customers has allowed any
other individual to use or reuse its Account, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to temporarily
block customers account immediately and/or close that account immediately. Αll winnings, obtained by
allowing any other individual to use or reuse its Account will be void.
- If we discover that a customer's account is held or managed by a minor,, the corresponding account will
be immediately closed, all the bets will be considered null and void and all the deposits shall be
- The COMPANY permanently closes any customer account that has been inactive for a period equal or higher than
4 Deposits into Your Account
- COMPANY reserves the right as a Company to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite
- If You wish to participate in any Game, You will have to make a deposit into Your Account from an account or
source of which you are the account holder. Your monies may then be used by You for conducting betting and
other gaming and gambling transactions. You may participate in any Game only if You have sufficient funds on
Your COMPANY Account for such participation. COMPANY shall not provide You with any credit whatsoever for
your participation in any Game. For the avoidance of any misunderstanding, we want to make clear that Your
Account cannot be used by You as a bank account and if COMPANY becomes aware of deposits into and
withdrawals from Your Account without commensurate betting or any other gaming activity, we reserve the
right to deduct an administration charge (regardless if Your account will be closed or suspended).
- All information required to deposit funds into Your COMPANY Account, can be found under “My
Account” and “Deposit” pages of the Website. You can use any of the methods available to
You as specified in these pages as may be amended from time to time.
- Depending on the selected method, deposits can incur charges. For current fees regarding depositing funds,
please visit "My Account" and "Deposits" for each deposit method. Your bank may
independently charge You for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment.
- We only accept payments made in EUR (Euro). Any payments received by COMPANY in any other currency that has
been chosen by You for Your account, will be converted into EUR at the prevailing exchange rate. Please note
that any exchange premiums are payable by You.
- When using a credit or debit card for depositing funds, Your funds only clear when COMPANY has received an
approval and authorisation code. Should COMPANY not receive such authorisation, Your account will not be
credited with those funds.
- COMPANY reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify Your identity when effecting
deposits into Your COMPANY Account.
- COMPANY does not grant any credit for the use of its services.
- Credit balances in Your COMPANY Account will not bear interest and you cannot regard COMPANY as a financial
institution. Should we have reasonable suspicions that funds are deposited without a strict aim to establish
a normal commercial relationship with COMPANY and without the strict intention of conducting betting and
other gaming and gambling transactions or that funds are deposited as an attempt to exceed daily deposit
limits, then COMPANY reserves the right not to credit customer's account and/or to cancel the
transactions with the funds being returned to the customer. In all cases, COMPANY cannot be held liable for
these funds and undertakes no responsibility against the customer.
- Funds deposited into Your COMPANY Account must be used with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial
relationship with COMPANY and with the strict purpose and intention of conducting betting and other gaming
and gambling transactions.
- Depending on the payment method chosen by the Account Holder, minimum and/or maximum deposit limits may
- Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems
managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security
measures could decline Cards that are legitimate, but could nevertheless not be possible to process at a
particular time. COMPANY`s personnel do not control or influence these security mechanisms, nor do they have
any knowledge of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
- The deposits amounts must be bet at least once on an odd equal or higher than 1.40 on simple bets; on
betslips, one of the betslip's selection must have an odd equal or higher than 1.40 in order to
withdraw the balance.
- If You use a payment method in respect of which You are not the account holder and/or you make use of funds
which do not belong to You, including the use of a payment method which is stolen, cloned, or unauthorised,
we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from
such deposit as void).
5 Withdrawals from Your Account
- The COMPANY reserves the right as a Company to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite
- You may withdraw any amount up to the balance in Your COMPANY account by issuing COMPANY with a valid notice
of withdrawal on the Website.
- Notices for withdrawals must be made via the Website. COMPANY will not accept withdrawal demands made by
telephone or by electronic mail. Employees of COMPANY are not permitted to bypass these instructions.
- The COMPANY offers a wide range of withdrawal methods. Withdrawals can incur charges depending on the method
used. Any winnings above the above-stated level can be withdrawn through the method chosen by you for
deposit. For the current fees for withdrawals, see "My Account" and "Withdrawals" for
the different methods. In addition, Your own bank may add a further handling charge. These charges may vary
- The COMPANY will attempt to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method of Your withdrawal. This,
however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method
than the one requested by You and/or cancel any pending withdrawal requests.
- The COMPANY may request legal identification being Passports, National Identity Cards or any sort of
identification COMPANY deems fit for all withdrawals.
- The COMPANY may request for address verification by asking for copies of utility bills, banks statements or
any other document COMPANY deems fit. COMPANY will report to the relevant authorities any suspicious
transactions. If these copies are not received within a reasonable time frame from the date that they were
requested, then COMPANY reserves the right to cancel any pending withdrawal requests and/or temporarily
block your account.
- If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, COMPANY reserves
the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both
the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
COMPANY may also request additional identification documents for all withdrawals and perform enhanced due
diligence in respect to withdrawals of funds not used for wagering.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to withhold funds from withdrawals if these funds were not used for
conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
- When more than one payment method has been used, COMPANY reserves the right to ensure that payouts are made
in accordance with rules designed to minimize fraud. This can include partial payments to previously used
deposit types, where applicable.
6 Game Payouts
- When the outcome of a Game You participate in becomes determined or, where applicable, COMPANY has confirmed
the relevant result of an event and has settled the markets, all winnings will be credited to Your Account.
- If COMPANY mistakenly credits Your Account with winnings and/or funds, that do not belong to You, whether
due to an error in published pay tables or the gaming software or human error or otherwise, the amount will
remain at the property of COMPANY and it will be transferred from Your Account. If prior to COMPANY’s
knowledge of the error, a withdrawal request has already been completed using funds that do not belong to
You, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by You to COMPANY. In the event of an incorrect
credit, automated efforts will be made by the payment provider to retrieve this credit with a charge to your
respective account, while you will also be obliged to notify COMPANY immediately by email.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to void any bet which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account
did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet and/or any bet that was placed with winnings mistakenly
credited due to a technical or human error.
- The COMPANY will carry out additional verification procedures for any payout or payouts cumulatively
exceeding the equivalent of EUR2,300 and reserves the right to carry such verification procedures even in
the case of lower payouts. All transactions will be checked to prevent money laundering.
7 Closing Your Account
- You may close Your account at any time and COMPANY will return to You any and all funds from Your COMPANY
Account subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges. The method of repayment will be at our
- In case of closure of their Account due to gambling addiction or fraud, an individual must not open a new
account. COMPANY will not be liable should the individual succeed in opening a new account, nor for any
direct or indirect consequential damages. COMPANY reserves the right to close an account opened in breach of
this rule at any point.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to close Your COMPANY Account and to refund to You the "Available to
Bet" balance, subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at COMPANY’s absolute
discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to withhold and remove any bonuses awarded to you if such bonuses have not
been used within the predefined bonus life-time (from the date when they were awarded).
8 Your obligations
You hereby declare and warrant that:
- You are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the laws of
jurisdiction applicable to You and, under the laws applicable to You, You are allowed to participate in the
Games offered on the Website.
- You participate in the Games strictly in Your personal non-professional capacity for recreational and
entertainment reasons only;
- You participate in the Games on Your own behalf and not on behalf of any other person;
- You are not resident of, including but not limited to, the following countries: Russian Federation, Malta,
France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Turkey, Bulgaria, USA or any other US territory.
If you are, you are not allowed to open an account or in any way use the gaming services offered by COMPANY.
- You should be a national citizen of Portugal or have an official Government issued
document with proof of Portuguese nationality.
- All information that You provide to COMPANY during the term of validity of this agreement is true,
and correct, and that You shall immediately notify COMPANY of any change of such information;
- You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant
for any winnings that You receive from COMPANY;
- All money that You deposit into Your COMPANY Account are not tainted with any illegality and, in
do not originate from any illegal activity or source; You understand that it is illegal to deposit money
from ill-grotto means.
- You understand that by participating in the Games You take the risk of losing money deposited into Your
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to
Your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted
methods or techniques or hardware devices for Your participation in any of the Games. COMPANY hereby
reserves the right to invalidate or close Your COMPANY Account or invalidate Your participation in a
the event of such behaviour;
- In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and from Your COMPANY Account, You shall only use
credit card and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to You. You further agree
to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and in any such
event to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the
process of collecting Your deposit.
- The computer software that we make available to You is owned by COMPANY or other third Parties and
by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may only use the software for Your own personal,
recreational uses in accordance with all rules, terms and conditions hereby established and in
with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Games played on the Website should be played in the same manner as games played in any other setting.
means that our customers should be courteous to each other and avoid rude or obscene comments.
- You should print out all transactions and betting slips together with all these terms and conditions and
other rules to the games offered on the COMPANY website. These should be kept in an easily accessible
- It is your responsibility to know whether online gambling is legal in your country.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other customers or to receive money from
customers into your Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire customer accounts.
- You are not a professional player in any sport, competition or league where COMPANY offers betting;
- You are not classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or be included (whether voluntarily or
involuntarily) on any register or database of excluded players;
- You have not already had an Account closed by us or at Your request
9 Responsible gaming
- You may at Your discretion choose to restrict your access to your account and/or exclude Yourself from
playing any Games on the Website, temporarily or permanently. In order to restrict Your access to the
or Self-exclude You must visit the relevant section at your Account or email Customer Support. Account
Closure and Self exclusion requests take effect immediately.
- You may also at Your discretion choose to set limits at your account by means of visiting the relevant
section at your Account or contacting customer services. These limits refer to (i) the amount of money
can deposit at your account in a certain time period and (ii) the amount of time You may play within one
session. Limits setting requests take effect immediately. To revoke a limit of your account, contact
customer services. For your protection, it is possible that revocation of such limits will take effect
days after the receipt of your request, provided that the time period that You have chosen has been
- Social Responsibility - COMPANY is taking very seriously the prevention of gaming addiction.
Playing for money involves risks, that is why COMPANY is giving a lot of effort on responsible gambling
is trying to support, inform and advise its customers to understand and recognize that gambling is
and entertaining but it is a recreation which needs self-control. Therefore we go to considerable
as to provide our customers with information in order to recognize a gaming problem early enough. We
take active measures to avoid the negative consequences of exaggerated gaming, such as stake limitation
- If the COMPANY believes that a customer’s gambling will cause them financial or personal
COMPANY reserves the right to close their Account. Rules of responsible gaming; the following rules
be strictly observed when playing:
- Take regular breaks from your games.
- Determine your daily and monthly betting limit in advance.
- Member gambling is a form of entertainment, not a
legitimate means of obtaining money.
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be.
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or medication, in a depressive mood or when you are not
rested and able to concentrate.
- A bet can only be placed by registered customers
- A bet can only be placed over the Internet.
- A bet can only be placed by a customer if he has sufficient funds in his account with COMPANY.
- The bet, once concluded, will be governed by the version of Terms and Conditions valid at the time of
bet being accepted.
- A bet is deemed to have been placed as soon as confirmation of the acceptance of the betting offer is
received from COMPANY. Where several bets are placed by the user, these will be processed in the order
- The customer affirms that at the time he placed a bet or bets he had no knowledge as to the outcome of
respective events. Bets on events in which the customer is directly involved or has access to insider
information are not allowed. Where there is a suspicion of a violation of this rule, COMPANY retains the
right to void the bet and refuse to pay out winnings. It also retains the right to take any further
to protect its legitimate interests and to comply with other laws and regulations.
- COMPANY retains the right to decline to accept bets without providing any reason.
- The minimum stake per bet is €0.10
- The list of all the bets, their status and details is available to the customer on the website.
- COMPANY retains the right to declare all bets on an event or events invalid if they emanate from a group
customers who appear to have had knowledge of the outcome of such event/s and acted together to take
advantage of such knowledge e.g. syndicated betting.
- When a bet is declared invalid or void, it will be calculated at odds of 1.00. The customer will be paid
back the amount placed on the bet. In the case of combination bets, the invalid result will not be
in the calculation of the (total) odds.
- Apart from live betting, any bet concluded after the start of the event becomes invalid the bet will be
calculated at odds equal to 1.00.
- Should COMPANY decide to close a customer's account, bets which have already been placed and
will not be voided and the user will be paid any winnings, unless any fraudulent behaviour is suspected.
COMPANY also reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any of our customers is
involved in any form of suspected fraudulent behaviour.
- A bet which has been placed and accepted cannot be amended, withdrawn or cancelled, unless any
behaviour is suspected. COMPANY also reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, if any
customer is involved in any form of suspected fraudulent behaviour.
- A mistake regarding the details of a bet or bets will not influence the validity of the bet. If the
which the bet has been placed is incorrect then this will automatically void the bet.
- When the customer places a bet/s, it is acknowledged that all of the terms and conditions and game rules
regarding the bets offered by COMPANY as stated on the website, have been read, understood and accepted
- COMPANY manages the customers' accounts and calculates available funds, pending funds, betting
well as the amount of the winnings. Unless proved otherwise, these amounts are considered as final and
not subject to any dispute.
- Users are fully responsible for the betting orders placed. COMPANY will never question users about the
relevance of bets they wish to place and will not be held responsible for possible mistakes that could
been made during the placing of such bets, including mistakes regarding placed amounts.
- Winnings on bets with fixed odds are calculated by the multiplication of the amount placed by the
- Winnings will be paid into the customers' account after the final result is confirmed. Any later
amendment to the result, e.g. disciplinary procedures (doping) or intervention by ruling bodies have no
influence on the result. However, COMPANY reserves the right to set aside any winnings should there be
investigations into an event as a result of a suspicion of criminal activities that may have affected
result of the event. If the irregularity is confirmed then COMPANY retains the right to void any related
- A bet is declared void if an event is cancelled or abandoned and no final result is declared within the
playing pitch within 24 hours.
- Should COMPANY become aware that a customer has placed a number of bets from different accounts, then
above limits will be applied across all accounts. COMPANY retains the right to lock the respective
and to cancel all bets placed from these. The stakes on these bets will be refunded to the user but not
- Customers may apply for higher bet limits and written agreements can be reached to increase these
- If bets, which exceed the limits, are erroneously accepted, the excess amount will be disregarded and
bet amount placed will be revised accordingly and the difference paid back to the customer.
- COMPANY retains the right to reduce the limits on any event at any time
- Customers may also set their own limits on the amounts they permit themselves to bet on a weekly basis.
- Customers may also lock their accounts should they no longer wish to bet. Following such action,
would then have to contact COMPANY in writing to unlock their account.
- COMPANY reserves the right to impose betting limits and/ or raise in play delay at customers'
Customers are not permitted to bet an amount exceeding their personal account.
- In case of suspicious betting activity, COMPANY reserves the right of further research, in collaboration
with the relevant authorities. All bets will remain pending until the research is completed.
- The maximum winnings per bet slip for single bets is 5000 Euros
- The maximum winnings per bet slip for parole bets is 15000 Euros
- The highest possible winnings margin can not be greater than 1000 times of the betting amount.
COMPANY and the Account Holder. By accepting the COMPANY’s Terms and Conditions, the Account Holder
practices described therein. It can be found and read on our site.
- If You have a complaint, You can email Customer Support on
- If You have a query with regard to any transaction, You may also contact us at with details of the
query. We will review any queried or disputed transactions. Our judgment is final.
12.2 Limitation of liability
- You enter the Website and participate in the Games at Your own risk. The Websites and the Games are
without any warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, COMPANY, its directors, employees,
- Do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
- Do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
- Do not warrant that the Websites and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special,
consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to Your use of the Websites or Your
participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY, its directors, employees, partners, and
service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may
arise in relation to Your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
- Any information given out by Customer Service agents is a guide only, and is subject to the COMPANY
mentioned above. Although we will make every endeavour to make sure the information supplied to the
is correct, ultimately it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they understand what they are
betting on and the terms and conditions.
- COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend your Account, if you permanently reside in Greece,
Know Your Customer verification procedure is completed for your Account. For this verification procedure
be completed you will have to provide all necessary documentation to COMPANY, as described in Greek
Commission`s Rule published at Government Gazzette issue B, No. 3162/ 25.11.2014.
12.3 Anti-money laundering reporting
- COMPANY complies with the Anti-Money Laundering Act. COMPANY shall report any suspicious transaction to
relevant competent authorities in Malta.
- If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games of the Website, You must
this to COMPANY immediately.
- COMPANY may suspend, block or close Your COMPANY Account and withhold funds if requested to do so in
accordance with the relevant laws in respect to Anti-Money Laundering. Under the MONEY LAUNDERING
REQUIREMENTS, you hereby warrant that:
- the name and address You supply when opening Your Account are correct; and
- You are the rightful owner of the money which You at any time deposit in Your Account.
12.4 Breaches, penalties and termination
- If You breach any provision of these T&C or COMPANY has a reasonable ground to suspect that You have
breached them, COMPANY reserves the right not to open, suspend, close Your Account, withhold payment of
winnings and apply such funds on account of any damages due by You.
- If COMPANY suspects that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using the Website; or
breach of this Agreement; or that You are having problems with creditors or otherwise detrimental to our
business, we may freeze or terminate Your account or cancel any stakes at our absolute discretion.
- COMPANY reserves the right or to close a customer account, to refuse or void bets, to refuse to grant a
bonus or promotion or to exclude a customer from bonuses, rewards or promotions where the customer in
question has been abusive or threatening in their communications with the COMPANY customer service team.
- COMPANY reserves the right, at any time (including after a bet has been determined), to (i) refuse any
or part of a bet; or (ii) void any bet or part of a bet where COMPANY concludes, in its sole discretion,
that there is collusion between customer accounts and/or customers. In this event outstanding bets not
subject to refusal or being voided will be honored. In addition, COMPANY also reserves the right to
legal action against customers and/or customers where a regulatory authority finds that collusion has
- COMPANY reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any group of people acting in liaison in an
attempt to defraud COMPANY. This can include persons, relatives, organizations, bookmakers and their
- You acknowledge that COMPANY shall be the final decision-maker of whether You have violated
rules, terms or conditions in a manner that results in suspension or permanent barring from
- COMPANY is a member of the European Sports Security Association ("ESSA"), a non-profit making
organization that monitors irregular betting patterns and possible instances of event manipulation. As
of that membership, COMPANY is a full participant in its early warning system which is geared towards
identifying any such betting behaviour. In the event of a warning being received by COMPANY, COMPANY
withholds the right, in its absolute discretion, to:
- (i) suspend the offering of any event or series of events in any of its markets; and
- (ii) delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events in any of its markets, until
integrity of such event or series of events has been confirmed by the relevant sports federation
ESSA. Further, in the case of active event manipulation being confirmed as having taken place on
event or series of events by ESSA, acting in conjunction with the appropriate sports governing
bodies, COMPANY withholds the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend any bets placed on
events, either by any individual identified by ESSA as having possessed insider betting
information or by any other individual who in the reasonable opinion of COMPANY is connected to,
acting in conjunction with or in any way involved with such individual.
12.5 Intellectual property
- COMPANY is the sole owner of the trademarks and logos. Any unauthorized use of COMPANY’s
and logos may result in prosecution.
- COMPANY is the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business
used within this Website
- Links to the Website and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other website without the
written consent of COMPANY.
- You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor COMPANY web pages or any content therein.
unauthorized use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
If any provision of these T&C is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed
these T&C and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
COMPANY reserves the right to assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement. You shall not assign or
otherwise transfer this Agreement.
12.8 Entire Agreement and Admissibility
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and COMPANY with respect to this Website and
save in the case of fraud it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals,
electronic, oral or written, between You and COMPANY with respect to this Website.
- A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in
judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and
subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and
in printed form.
12.9 Miscarried or Aborted Games
In the event a game is started but miscarried because of a failure of the system, COMPANY shall refund the
wagered in the game to the Customer by crediting it to the Customer’s Account or, if the account no
exists, by paying it to the Customer in an approved manner and if the User has an accrued credit at the time
game miscarried, credit to the Customer’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account
longer exists, pay it to the Customer in an approved manner.
In the event a customer whose participation in a game after the wager is placed, is interrupted by a failure
the telecommunications system or a failure of the customer's computer system that prevents the customer
from continuing the game, the game shall conclude on its own and on the restoration of the system the
may view the outcome of the game in the account pages and if the customer wins, the amount won will be
immediately to the customer's account.
12.10 Verification and Security Checks
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions You authorize us to undertake any such verification checks from time
time as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, but not limited to,
bodies) to confirm these facts (the "Checks"). You agree that from time to time, upon our request,
may be required to provide additional details in respect of any of such information You have provided us,
including in relation to any deposits which You have made into Your Account.
Whilst we are undertaking any checks from time to time, we may restrict You from withdrawing funds from Your
Account and/or prevent access to all or certain parts of the Website. Please note that we may from time to
perform the Checks for regulatory, security or other business reasons. If any such restrictions cause You a
problem, please contact Customer Services.
In certain circumstances we may have to contact You and ask You to provide further information to us directly
order to complete the checks. For this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that
provide us with a notarised ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of Your
jurisdiction or otherwise, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank
Until such information has been supplied to our satisfaction we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by
in relation to the Account or we may, where we reasonably believe that deliberately incorrect information
been provided by You, keep any amount deposited on the Account following the closure of the Account by us.
13 Applicable law and jurisdiction
These T&C are governed by the Laws of Malta and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Maltese
and/or to the rules of arbitration in accordance with the Malta Arbitration Act as administered by the Malta
14 Bonus Schemes Conditions
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone
number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill etc), mobile device, shared
computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any
or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit.
- COMPANY reserves the right to change and remove any marketing promotional campaign, including validity
bonus and points earned at any time, without prior notice, although COMPANY will endeavor to give
notice to that effect. Bonuses or points may notably expire after an Account Holder's has been
for 6 months. COMPANY is reserves the right to modify the conditions for the offers/ bonuses anytime;
however, any modification will not affect the offers/ bonuses which were already granted to account
- COMPANY reserves the right not to activate the First Deposit Bonus or any other offer, until Know Your
Customer Verification is completed for your Account. For this verification procedure to be completed you
will have to provide all necessary documentation to COMPANY, as described in Greek Gaming Commission`s
published at FEK 3162/ 25.11.2014.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers
placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free
bets/wagers or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the
outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, COMPANY reserves the right to reclaim the bonus
of such offers and in COMPANY’s absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void
free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded partly or in full by the deposit bonus. In addition,
reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit
free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs. COMPANY further reserves the right
ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for COMPANY to be satisfied in its absolute
as to the customer’s identity prior to COMPANY crediting any bonus, free bet/wager or offer to the
14.2 Sportsbook bonuses
Marketing promotion may require a customer to play with the bonus money for a certain number of times before
customer becomes eligible to withdraw any winnings that are won as a result of using free money or bonus.
bets contributing to the play-through of your bonus money are subject to minimum odds which will be stated
the relevant promotion terms.
14.3 Bonus Abuse
Bonus Abuse includes, but is not limited to:
- breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus
either on their own or as part of a group, COMPANY reserves the right to:-
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block an access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
15 Cash Out
- The Cash Out is only available for customers that don’t have any active bonus on the account. If
bonus is active in the account, this feature won’t be available for the customer.
- The Cash Out is available on selected markets both pre-match and In-Play, on single and multiple bets,
variety of sports including Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball. To check which bets you can Cash
select Cashout and the bets available for Cash Out will be displayed.
- Cash Out is available only for selected markets.
- There will be a time delay before a Cash Out is accepted, and it will vary depending on sport/ market.
case of a change in odds or a market getting suspended, then the Cash Out might not be available.
- If a match is suspended, and before the suspension, a Cash Out was made, then the Cash Out remains valid
no further settlement/ cancellation of bets will apply. (If the Cash Out was made after the suspension
the match, then COMPANY reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out amount).
- If the Cash Out is successful, then the bet will be settled right away and the account holder shall be
notified accordingly. The final result of the relevant events/ markets will have no impact on the Cash
- The available Cash Out amount at any time, is the total amount that will be returned to your account,
the Cash Out is successful.
- Any bonuses from other offers will not apply where the Cash Out is used.
- The Cash Out cannot be combined with any other current offers.
- All bets settled after using the Cash Out, shall not count towards the wagering requirements of any
- In the case where the amount of the Cash Out does not exceed 5% of the initial wager, then the Cash Out
not be available.
- The COMPANY cannot guarantee that the Cash Out will be available on your bet selection.
- The COMPANY will not be responsible if the Cash Out is not available for technical reasons and bets will
stand as originally placed during any such period.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition,
market or bet type that is included in the Cash Out.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out at any time at any event,
market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- When an obvious error occurs and/or is identified during live betting or after the event has finished,
bet may not be cashed out. If the cash out bet settlement value has been accepted in error, the cash out
transaction will be made void and the bet will be settled at the COMPANY revised price. If subsequent
attempts are made to place bets and cash out on the same markets, before the obvious error has been
corrected/ identified then, the cash out bet settlement value and the bet will be made void.
- The COMPANY reserves the right to withhold, restrict or cancel Cash Out from any of its customers at its
discretion and without prior notice.
- The COMPANY’s general Terms and Conditions apply to all bets that have been Cashed out at all
[v1.4 - 09/10/2023]